Everything we need to make your event a success.
For Event Planners
Meeting Planners And Corporate Clients Love Working With John
At The Day Of The Presentation
- Projector and large screen (if smaller or conference room setting, a TV with HDMI connection works as well).
- John will need a wireless headset, preferably something similar to Countryman brand.
- Audio sound/cable & speakers (John has videos within his presentation that require sound).
- John uses his own Mac laptop to run his presentation using Keynote, with slides formatted to 16:9. He has adapters with him for HDMI and VGA connections to his Mac.
- John does not need an Internet connection during his presentation.
- John will need to have a sound check with the A/V administrator before the event, taking place as close to his presentation as possible. He will need approximately 5-10 minutes. Providing the name and cell number of the A/V administrator if available is greatly appreciated.
- John can be reached in the event of an emergency at: 330-348-3004 or email@example.comTheDiJuliusGroup.com